Samsung Galaxy Beam I8520

Samsung's latest Android lineup includes the Galaxy Beam (I8520), Galaxy 3 (I5800), and Galaxy 5 (I5500).

Introduced earlier this year at CES 2010, the Galaxy Beam (I8520), an android powered mobile projector phone, is now launching in Singapore. The Galaxy Beam is the world's first smartphone equipped with a beam projector along with powerful multimedia features such as an 8 megapixel camera, HD video recording & playing, and a 3.7 inch Super AMOLED WVGA display.

The Galaxy 3 (I5800) is the latest android-powered smartphone offered by Samsung, delivering a rich multimedia and social media experience.

The Galaxy 5 (I5500) is especially targeted at the youth market, which wants to stay effortlessly connected on-the-move. Mimicking the well-known Corby design, the Samsung Galaxy 5 is the perfect fit for the style-conscious user.

The Galaxy 3 and Galaxy 5 will be available in the European and Asian markets in July and the Galaxy Beam will also launch in July in Singapore.

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...